Easy to set up and use, GFI LanGuard® acts as a virtual security consultant to provide a comprehensive overview of your business’s network security status via vulnerability assessments, patch management, as well as network and software auditing.
Why choose GFI LanGuard to manage security vulnerabilities?
- Over 50,000 vulnerability assessments, including OVAL and SANS Top 20
- Vulnerability assessment of network devices such as printers, switches and routers
- One complete network security package, combining vulnerability scanning, patch management and network auditing
- Allows you to create custom vulnerability scans
- Automatic detection, download and deployment of missing security and non-security patches for Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Java, Mozilla and other popular software
- Automatically detects new security holes with scheduled scan results comparisons
Furthermore, GFI LanGuard automatically checks that supported security applications, such as antivirus and anti-spyware software, are updated with the latest definition files and are functioning correctly. It integrates with over 2,500 security applications and can also automatically rectify issues, such as triggering antivirus/antispyware updates.Choose GFI LanGuard and benefit from the following features:
- Fast TCP and UDP port scanning and identification
- Change management
- Network and software audits
- Risk analysis and compliance
- Asset inventory
Get your GFI LanGuard 30-day trial today!
GFI LanGuard - Product Tour
Join us on a tour of GFI LanGuard’s main features – from the deployment of agents to setting up scans and alerts to applying patches.
Spotlight on...GFI LanGuard
View this webinar to discover how GFI LanGuard provides a complete network security overview with minimal administrative effort, assisting you with patch management, vulnerability scanning, risk analysis and more.