Missing security patches are one of the main reasons for network security breaches. GFI LanGuard® helps eliminate this risk by providing on-demand or fully automated detection, downloading and deployment of missing patches. GFI LanGuard also helps you fix vulnerabilities before they are exploited and reduces the time required to patch machines on your network.
Benefit from the following network patch management features:
- Security patches and service packs for Microsoft and Mac OS X operating systems and applications
- Patch management support for non-Microsoft applications, including Mozilla Firefox, Java Runtime, Adobe, Apple, Skype, WinZip, Real Player and more
- Support for both security and non-security patches
- Network-wide deployment of any custom software and scripts that can run silently
Furthermore, GFI LanGuard automatically checks that supported security applications, such as antivirus and anti-spyware software, are updated with the latest definition files and are functioning correctly. It integrates with over 2,500 security applications and can also automatically rectify issues, such as triggering antivirus/antispyware updates.Other benefits offered by GFI LanGuard include:
- Over 50,000 vulnerability assessments
- Change management
- Network and software audits
- Risk analysis and compliance
- Asset inventory
Easy to set up and use, GFI LanGuard acts as a virtual security consultant to provide a comprehensive overview of network security status through patch management, vulnerability assessment and network and software auditing.
Get your GFI LanGuard 30-day trial today!