Easy to set up and use, GFI LanGuard® acts as a virtual security consultant to provide you with a comprehensive overview of your business’s network security status through vulnerability assessments, patch management, as well as network and software auditing.
Benefit from GFI LanGuard’s network security scanning features:
- Fast TCP and UDP port scanning and identification
- Over 50,000 vulnerability assessments, including OVAL and SANS Top 20
- Vulnerability assessment of network devices such as printers, switches and routers
- Automatic detections of new security holes with scheduled port scan results comparisons
- Automatic detection, download and deployment of missing security and non-security updates for Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Java, Mozilla and other popular software
- Automatically detect new security holes with scheduled scan results comparisons
Furthermore, GFI LanGuard automatically checks that supported security applications, such as antivirus and anti-spyware software, are updated with the latest definition files and are functioning correctly. It integrates with over 2,500 security applications and can also automatically rectify issues, such as triggering antivirus/antispyware updates.
- Asset inventory - Find the devices you were not aware of, including iPads and iPhones
- Change management – Notifies you when something changes
- Enables you to create custom vulnerability checks
- Powerful dashboard and reporting with drill-down filtering
- Helps you easily analyze and filter scan results
Get your GFI LanGuard 30-day trial today!
GFI LanGuard - Product Tour
Join us on a tour of GFI LanGuard’s main features – from the deployment of agents to setting up scans and alerts to applying patches.
Spotlight on...GFI LanGuard
View this webinar to discover how GFI LanGuard provides a complete network security overview with minimal administrative effort, assisting you with patch management, vulnerability scanning, risk analysis and more.